Thursday, March 11, 2021

Fast forward fantasy/nightmare

 Fast forward to 10 years from now

Chiara: I can't believe you talked me into moving to Santa Cruz! I don't know anyone here. My children miss their friends.

Keith: My whole life is in Santa Cruz. My business is here. My friends are here. My aging parents are here. If your parents were still alive, we would probably still be in Carlsbad. Look everything will be fine. You will love it here.

(A voice chimes in) It's Maeve: Over my dead body! Don't even fantasize about moving into my beloved Beachview, the home of our wedded bliss! You bitch! This is all your fault! I was living my best life, until you poked your big nose into our marriage. You will never get out of this hex! I will never leave you alone!!

Maeve: This is a real voice! Keep writing your stupid stories and I will keep making your life a living hell, so be forewarned!

Valentina:  Yeah right. You wish Chiara!

No comments:

Post a Comment