Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Uptick in symptoms lately

Me: (looking at a picture on Facebook) What happened? Everything was perfect. Picture perfect!

Maeve: Perfect? Everything was not perfect...apparently. At least I didn’t...(have children with him)

Valentina: Yeah right! Definitely!

Maeve: At least I am not a home wrecker, like some people! So be forewarned!

Maeve: Unbelievable! How could he leave me for someone so fat!? Look at how much she is eating! Gross!

I have had an uptick in voices lately but also an uptick in harmless hallucinations. For instance, yesterday I saw Slash and today I saw the drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (Chad Smith) lol And numerous Trey sightings but from different ages and once with full beard, other times with a close shave. Each time he drove past me in a different car. Where does he get all these cars?

Maeve: The only people reading your online diary are us, you bitch! Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment