Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Fish oil

I heard that 

Fish Oil and THC

Are great ways

To keep having conversations 

With Imaginary Friends 


This poem is sarcasm-laden. Fish oil does nothing to control schizophrenia symptoms and THC exacerbates our symptoms. Keep taking your medication, as prescribed, for your mental illness.


I thought I saw the man who embodies my voice, Matteo, the other day. He smiled at me. Can I trust his smile? When is a smile just a smile? Is a smile always a nice gesture? Was it really Matteo that I saw? 

Either he is the most hang loose guy in the world and doesn’t care what I am writing about him or he is oblivious to it. Who knows. I feel bad for questioning his smile at this point, after all that I have accused him of. He is not evil incarnate and I am ashamed of a lot of things, with respect to the three individuals that I blamed my voices on. In moments of calm and sanity, I realize that no one is hexing me and my voices are simply a byproduct of my mental illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment