Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Get back!


 I remember listening to a band play in Isla Vista. It was a night filled with wasted opportunity. I went to see my favorite drummer and his band played this song. I started reading into their intentions and the lyrics of this song. I was not having fun. Then a girl walks by and flashes the band! She flashed my man! They probably hooked up later that night! I was angry. I started thinking that musicians are too popular with women and therefore, out of my league. I left in tears. That was the last time I saw his band play. Disastrous.

Today I am dedicating this song to the people I thought I saw and heard today. Maeve drove by me mad dogging! What is she doing here? Also, when I was walking with my Dad, I heard the abusive voice of my old acquaintance and mean stalker Tony. To these individuals I would like to say “Get back to where you once belonged,” and most importantly, “Go home!” 

Unlike yesterday, today was not a good day for awesome visions. They were quite uncool today.

Maeve: I am not going back to Santa Cruz without my man, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment