Friday, September 17, 2021

Hello Friday! September 17 2021

Maeve: This is going to drag on forever, so be forewarned! I told you once. I told you twice. I told you a thousand times that I am not letting my husband go. He will remain in my heart, in my grasp, and in my profile picture until the end of time, so be forewarned! That is something that you are just going to have to accept…and quit looking at my social media accounts. You will be better off!

Valentina: Valentina says that you are a bitch, who is delusional. Trey Sanders is not leaving his wife, so be forewarned. You want to magically receive a sign that Maeve and Trey are no longer together? Well you will never receive that sign because they are blissfully married, a million miles away from you, so be forewarned. You couldn’t screw up their marriage, if you tried. They have a rock solid marriage! You don’t have what it takes to come between them, so be forewarned!

Matteo: Yes you don’t have what it takes. You are washed up and stretched out. At least, Maeve, has never had a child, much less three. It is far too late in the game, to rekindle the flame between you and Dr. Trey Sanders, so be forewarned. Wake up and realize that you lost this game years ago. It’s over.

Maeve: Why are you talking about this online? What are you trying to say…to Trey Sanders? That things “down there” are quite the opposite? You bitch! Quit trying to send veiled messages to Trey Sanders! Be forewarned!

Later in the evening:

Maeve: People are strange! You are strange! Your blog and your writing are strange! Be forewarned!



No comments:

Post a Comment