Sunday, September 5, 2021

Labor Day weekend

Maeve: Trey Sanders and I, are in reverse cowgirl, right now, so be forewarned. Finally, I have him right where I want him! ! I am hoping Labor Day brings about the next step in our relationship, the ultimate labor of love, a baby, for me and Trey Sanders!  You better not mess with our life together anymore. This is a big weekend for us, filled with private time and love-making, so be forewarned. If you are wondering where Trey Sanders is this weekend and for eternity, rest assured, that he is here with me, in Santa Cruz! Be forewarned!

Maeve: Rest assured, Trey Sanders will find this post disgusting and a complete invasion of privacy. You better delete it and merely digest what I am saying to you! Trey Sanders is not interested in pursuing you, an overweight, over the hill, mother of 3, so be forewarned. He has everything he ever wanted in me!



No comments:

Post a Comment