Sunday, September 5, 2021

Reading The Santa Cruz Sentinel

Maeve: Why are you reading The Santa Cruz Sentinel? Be forewarned. Are you cyberstalking Trey Sanders’ hometown? You are trying desperately to feel close to him. You are just grasping for straws here. Quit trying to spy on him! Let him enjoy his Labor Day with me! Don’t try and research Santa Cruz. There’s no point in that! You’re wasting your time!

Valentina: It’s a lost cause for you, Chiara. You closed that door a long time ago. The moment has passed and your chances with Trey Sanders are slim to none.

Chiara: So, you’re saying there’s a chance!

Maeve: I m heartbroken! Why do you keep implicating me as being the cause of your voices? Do you have no sympathy for me? My marriage is crumbling! Stop writing about me and leave me alone! Be forewarned!

Valentina: I hate you so much! Be forewarned! I am here supporting my sister. My close family friend who I would do anything for! Be forewarned!



No comments:

Post a Comment