Sunday, September 12, 2021

Swimming (A poem)

I’m being carried along

By the tides of reality

Not really swimming

Where am I going ?


Valentina: More like drowning, right? I dare you to go into the ocean and try to swim. Ha! I will guide you. How about that? Do you trust me? You shouldn’t! I hate you, so be forewarned. You are looking for…insert fake name here. Trey Sanders hates the alias that you have chosen for him and he hates you, so be forewarned.

Maeve: He could care less about you. He is busy with me, his wife and his life in Santa Cruz. He doesn’t care enough about you, to hate you. I have done my best, through magic and other ways, to wipe his brain clean of you, so be forewarned. You are nothing more than a faint memory to him, at this point. That is how you will remain, if I have anything to do with it. I suggest you do the same, forget about Trey Sanders, and your life will be much more peaceful! 

Maeve: You have a lot of nerve, going after a married man. You are a threat to all married women, because you have no boundaries, and because you are an extremely self centered woman. You could care less about ending our beautiful union. Just go ahead and do you, bitch! Do you…and eventually…when you least expect it, karmic retribution will boomerang back at you! Ha! You can bet on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment