Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Internal confrontation about my Facebook stalking from Maeve

Maeve: Why do you stalk Treys Facebook page and wonder about his friends and life? He has a kick ass life with me in Santa Cruz. We have many great friends here. None of whom know who the hell you are and this blog is giving them bad vibes to say the least. Everyone is worried about Trey making the biggest mistake of his life with you.  I am his innocent wife who everyone loves and feels sympathy for . Meanwhile you are blasting out to the world rumors that I am a witch?! This is not a good look Chiara! Not a good look! I hate your alias by the way. Be forewarned! Our friends despise you for ruining our great marriage and stealing Trey from us. Everyone hates you, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment