Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Truth/The End?

Trey: My wife and I have a lot in common. She reminds me of you, as well. She is cool, like you, and has a fun attitude. But Maeve likes to go out and about with me, while you are more at home with the kids. Maeve and I have a lot of fun together. We have shared so many fun times and had so many great adventures, that I am not letting her go. I’m sorry, but it just makes more sense to me.

Valentina: Your story has major flaws in it. You don’t know us. You have never spoken to three of us, so how do you know what we are thinking or doing? You don’t! We are living our lives, a million miles away from you. Of course, Trey is not leaving Maeve for you! What did you expect?  You don’t look good on paper. You are living with your baby daddy and three children! Your life situation does not make you a hot romantic prospect, especially to Trey Sanders, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment