Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Paying it forward


 A few months ago, I found a fat wallet with money just spilling out of it at Vons in my shopping cart so I did the right thing and gave it to the store manager. As tempting as it was, I did not keep and certainly did not take or spend any of the money. Two weeks later I go to sit down on a chair at Starbucks and I literally sat on a wallet. I gave it to the Starbucks manager to handle. I thought that was a good move. During this pandemic I also was treated by a stranger to Starbucks and now Jack in the Box. Last weekend someone in front of me took a long time ordering but I didn’t honk or say anything bad. When my daughters and I got to the cashier she handed my card back to me. She never charged me. By the way, I didn’t order any food for myself nor did I eat any. It was for my family. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment