Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Comida comment

As I sat down to eat my breakfast, a voice commented on what I was doing, in Spanish.

Valentina: Comida. We are going to start speaking to you in Spanish, so be forewarned.

The problem with that is, I don’t know a lot of Spanish so I doubt this will happen excessively. I only know a few words and phrases.

Valentina:  Ha ha! You don’t know any Spanish so,  when we start speaking fluent Spanish, you will be lost and it will be proof that your voices are coming from somewhere outside your body, so be forewarned! You are clinging to the hope that you can somehow prove your voices are coming from us. You will never be able to prove a thing, so be forewarned!

Maeve: We are messing with you, by speaking Spanish to you, knowing full well, that you don’t understand a word we are saying, so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment