Monday, April 18, 2022

Watching the news

 https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1327711/sherri-papini-formally-pleads-guilty-after-admitting-kidnapping-was-a-hoax

As I sit and watch the television news of the day. I am struck by a news story about a woman who reported that she was abducted by two Latin women and was later found guilty of making the whole story up. It strikes me how similar our stories are. The difference is my story is true. lol 😂 Just kidding.

Valentina: Sherry Papini is a liar, as you are. You tried to pin your psychotic episode on our Latin family. No one believes you either and we should be pressing charges against you. If you continue your pursuit of Trey Sanders, that is just what we will do. We will turn your story and your karma back around on you, so be forewarned!

Maeve: I hope you enjoyed your Easter. Looks like you did a little too much, you round little pumpkin. Eat more ham. It’s so good for you. We know how you are. You are smearing my good name to turn your careless pursuit of my husband into a book or script. You are a faithless home wrecker. That’s all you are and a  failed writer to boot. So you have failed on both accounts because no one is interested in your story. My husband is going nowhere with you. I will make sure of that. You are not even capable of being a threat to me. Be forewarned! 

Matteo: Sherry Papini? Sounds Italian, to me. So you have that in common. You’re just two faithless Italian liars. One of you has yet to see her name dragged through the mud on the National news. We still have some work to do here. She wants her fifteen minutes of fame! Bring it on, and let’s fill her 15 minutes with plenty of slut shaming! Be forewarned. And Maeve is right, Trey Sanders is going nowhere with you. He is happy with Maeve! Can’t you see that?

No comments:

Post a Comment