Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Trigger warning suicide conversation

My sister asked me today if I was the one who had a friend in college who never returned one semester after he committed suicide. It was me. My acquaintance friend Jeff Agneta committed suicide in freshman year at UC Santa Barbara. I even went to his funeral in San Jose. One of his friends told me later that he wanted to ask me out.  I wouldn’t have gone out with him because he just wasn’t my type. At the time I was a runner and very thin. He was short overweight and Italian. Perhaps he was too much like me. lol My type is way out of my league basically. If he could see me now, he is probably laughing.

My sister shared a story about her high school classmate which hit home too.

I got called by one of my friends from high school to say say Mario Cornaccio died apparently he asked his high school love to marry him and she said no and broke up with him and he shot him self in her parents backyard which was pretty shocking

Mario was also Italian and his girlfriend was so beautiful he loved her too much.  He was Sicilian and I went to the funeral and his mom was screaming at the coffin why Mario why and I could not watch that so I left it was too much for me

I loved this guy from college too much and it was unrequited so I am forever depressed because he was the one but moving on

I wish no one did this and we could prevent all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment