Monday, April 25, 2022

Yes this song again!


 I was listening to this song on my walk today and a male voice spoke to me. For a change, I didn’t think it was Matteo. It said, “Put your spell on me, baby.” Well they don’t call him Spellman for nothing.”

I usually refrain from using peoples real last names on my blog for fear of being sued for slander. No one is really haunting, stalking or hexing me anyway.

I remember that I edited this whole joke out of my book because it riffed on Spellman, “Trey’s real last name. I kept going to Mrs. Spellman’s Facebook page and I noticed all the misspelled words. Now I am a fantastic speller! I remember being so frustrated hearing her voice taunting me over and over that I finally retaliated, uttering something back to her. “How can you be a Spellman, when you can’t even spell?” I ultimately chose to take the comment out of my book. Anyway, someone will probably cache this page again and it will end up in their Google search. I don’t want that to happen but it’s happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment