Wednesday, April 20, 2022

My completely sober 4/20 selfie



Although I don’t smoke weed, here I am posing in my 4/20 selfie, taken completely sober. A holiday is a holiday is a holiday. I also want to say that besides making this picture vivid, there is no other filter used. So there imaginary haters!

Maeve: What a poser! Be forewarned! You wish that you could smoke marijuana. You did this to yourself! Your schizophrenia is the result of your drug indulgences. Did you try to smoke weed with Trey Sanders in college? If only you resisted the temptation to try every drug under the sun, you wouldn’t be in this situation. You hear voices and then blame them on me! Maybe you would be able to get over your obsession with my husband if you stayed sober for good.  Please don’t smoke weed! It will only feed your head with nonsense and fuel your desire for Trey Sanders. Remain on the wagon or suffer the consequences! Be forewarned!

Valentina: It’s a stupid holiday and you are stupid for acknowledging it when you don’t even smoke weed. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment