Friday, April 29, 2022

Dream last night

I had a dream that I wandered into a Santa Cruz speakeasy. You had to be ushered in and led to the back room where they were giving out those popular tee shirts that say Santa Cruz on them. Everyone in the speakeasy got one except me. 🤔 Sounds about right. I have never been to Santa Cruz in my 47 years of life and at this point I may be too old/big to wear the “cool kid” Santa Cruz surf tee shirts anyway. Weird dream.

Maeve: Yes, been there. Done that. Got the Santa Cruz t-shirt. Now what about you? Why are you trying to steal my life? You cannot live my life. You cannot go to Burning Man or Bonnaroo with Trey Sanders. You cannot move to Santa Cruz or move into my Beachview paradise with my precious husband. You have to live your own life in Carlsbad so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment