Friday, April 1, 2022

It is the birthday weekend of my nemesis

As I ponder birthdays and romantic rivals, I am greeted by two menacing voices.

Maeve: Oh yes! If you recall, it’s my birthday weekend! Trey and I are going to live it up! He is here with me, in Santa Cruz, like the loyal, loving husband that he is. Now we are going to party. Be forewarned! Don’t hold your breath for an invitation or to see Trey Sanders again. I have Trey in my grips and I am not letting him go. Be forewarned! I guess you really screwed up, when you fooled around with Stephen, and posted about it online! You drove him back into my arms. Oh well! I am Treys perfect mate anyway, so be forewarned! I will be sure to post a party picture, while kissing, and dressed to the nines! We're on a boat! Happy birthday to me! Be forewarned!

Matteo: This is not an April Fools joke. Trey is giving Maeve the ultimate birthday present. Trey and Maeve are going to have a baby together. Serves you right for blowing off Trey for Steve, in order to have your 3 babies. Because one is simply not enough. Let’s overpopulate the earth. Now it’s time for Maeve and Trey to consummate baby-making, before it is too late. We know it’s already too late for you. How old are you now? 47? If you try to sabotage or stand in Maeve’s way, we will wreak havoc on your life. We will make your psych ward stay of 2014, look like a walk in the park. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment