Thursday, April 28, 2022

Eerie coincidence

 https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/04/22/jimi-hendrixs-penis-made-cynthia-plaster-caster-famous-but-the-chicago-artist-first-and-foremost-was-a-music-fan/

I am a music lover and a musician lover. I always shy away from musicians out of fear of being perceived as some sort of groupie. As a lover of rock and roll, I have read stories about the women who romance musicians. I remember watching a show about Cynthia Plaster Caster many years ago. She was bold for sure in a way that I am not. I think her claim to fame is a little gross actually. Anyway I haven’t thought of her in years until she popped into my consciousness yesterday.  Many years ago when I watched this show about her, I wondered why some of the musicians consented to making a cast as they were sized small. I won’t say who I wasn’t impressed with. I tried a Google image search of Jimi Hendrix’s cast and noted that this woman had just died this week. I must be psychic or it’s a case of a woman’s intuition. Maybe Someone from beyond the grave called to my intention that this infamous rock n roll groupie had passed on. That’s what I think anyway. I had not heard anything on the news about this yet. What made me Google Jimi Hendrix Plaster Caster yesterday? Besides wanting to see it. lol Bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment