Saturday, April 30, 2022

Brian Laundrie

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/gabby-petito-parents-says-laundrie-230104715.html

Brian Laundrie is haunting me today after reading this article. I unfortunately might be a little like Brian in this scenario. I love beautiful blondes too. Trey Sanders is probably way way out of my league. If I scored this beautiful blonde catch of a fiancé, I would probably lose my mind too. I am mentally ill and not super intelligent or successful. This guy didn’t know that he was in way over his head. She was in love with the mask he presented to her. When she realized that he was nuts and an abusive asshole to boot, she tried to break up with him and call off the engagement.  She didn’t know just how crazy and dangerous he could get. What would you do if you had the rug pulled out from under you and you got your heart broken? What would your partner do? That is a scary thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment