Thursday, June 16, 2022

One hour later


 My tarot card for the night. 

Matteo: What the hell kind of oracle card is that? Tame your inner beast? How about unleash your inner whore…says Trey Sanders.

I hope no one is offended by the words of Matteo. I am not writing these words. This voice just speaks in my head and I repeat all the horrible and bizarre things being said to me. I suppose I could keep it to myself. So maybe the oracle cards triggered me a bit, as it seemed to trigger my voices. 

I was doing planks and stretching a few minutes ago and a voice muttered something to me.

Valentina: You’re not a Chicano.  You just wish you were.  You are not one of us, as much as you try. How can you feel so differently from your day-to-day life to Cinco de Mayo? Why did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo by drinking a Margarita? Is it because you are an alcoholic or because you respect Mexican culture? We already know you have no respect for Venezuelans. You think that we are all witches, who practice Santeria. Damn you for spreading hate and lies about us! You are the sole reason that we moved back to Venezuela. Fortunately we are living our best lives here, as you can see on our social media. But we are still hexing you from Venezuela. As you can see in my latest picture, the huge eye necklace that I am wearing is used to deflect your evil energy back to you as you glare at my picture.  I hate you too and I am still hexing you. You have every right to feel superstitious because we are hexing the shit out of you, and will continue to do so. Be forewarned.

Matteo: Stupid bitch! Quit looking at my Instagram page if you hate me so much. What? I am riding a bike in my Instagram story because I have healthy outlets for my restlessness and frustrations. I don’t practice Santeria! I practice Voodoo, so get it straight! Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment