Saturday, June 4, 2022

Pretend (A poem)

Don’t have a relationship?

Pretend you have by

Doing some things

You don’t want to do.

I will pretend that I am married to you and start sweeping the floor tonight because doctors are very particular and they like their homes really neat.

Maeve: You don’t honestly know what he likes, so be forewarned! He likes taking pictures with me on the beach. He loves to lift me in the air because I am so light.  He could never do that with you so be forewarned! You thought he was a simp for posing with me. Be honest! I know what you are thinking. Be careful what you think because I will put you on blast! I will run to Trey and tell him every mean thing that you are thinking. You just wish that you were me and he is not a simp. He is a genuinely sweet man who is genuinely in love with me! You can’t have him! You can’t be a simp in a married relationship anyway, so be forewarned!

Matteo: All men are simps. We are nice to our women in the hopes that they will have sex with us. So what? Who cares?  You wish you had a simp like Trey Sanders, but you never will! You are pushing 50 years old and it’s looking pretty bleak for you, so be forewarned!

Matteo: No seriously you need to keep your floors spick and span for Trey Sanders. He is a doctor and a neat freak. He wants you to keep your house immaculately clean…as Maeve does to their house. So start cleaning. be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment