Friday, June 3, 2022

I gotta be honest here

I’ve never been a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys but my friend asked me to go to their concert tomorrow night. I’m thinking I have nothing better to do. It looks like a nice venue. They serve alcohol. What could go wrong? Well a few things (mass shooting, hearing voices) But I am willing to take a chance in order to have a little fun and go out with my friend. So I said ok. Later my friend tells me that they can’t find the extra ticket. It may have already been sold to someone else. I certainly won’t get my heart broken over this. If I do go, I will definitely post pictures! I hope no one pathetically throws their panties to Nick Carter but you never know. 😂 


Update:I don’t think that these girls like me but the ticket was sold to someone else. My friend hasn’t been to a concert since the 1990s because of a bad experience at a Goo Goo Dolls concert. She was upfront at the concert being crushed by crazy women. To make things worse a very sweaty woman next to her was jumping up and down the entire time trying to get the attention of the lead singer. She later took off her panties right next to my friend in eyeshot and hurled them at the lead singer. He said thank you and moved on. Meanwhile my friend was horrified and hasn’t been to a concert since. We will see what happens tonight at the Backstreet Boys. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment