Monday, June 27, 2022

I followed this guy on TikTok

So I follow this guy on TikTok. His name is Oldmetal or something. He says in his live TikToks that he is an empath and he will tell you who you are going to marry. He keeps ignoring my questions much less tell me what I want to hear. (Keith) I am starting to figure out this is all just his bs side hustle. He even shares his Amazon wish list on his page. Why do people send their money to him?  He just makes up these bs answers anyway. “Joe you’re going to marry uhhh Carla. Thank you for the gift! Javier you’re going to marry Donna.” Etc etc It does amuse me to hear him bs people but I am not sending him a dime to get his attention. He only responds to you if you spend money on him. It is funny though.

Matteo: Hey, Don’t knock a man’s side hustle. You never hustled a day in your life! You’re just mad that OldMetal has more TikTok followers than you and they are sending him money. You wish random people believed your bullshit and lavashed you with little TikTok gifts. It’s ridiculous that you are talking shit about him. Pick something better to bitch about…like home wreckers! That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment