Sunday, June 26, 2022

My phone is tracking me

Sometimes my smart phone surprises me. It is definitely watching my every move. Yesterday it pulled up the article below for me.

https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/11-phrases-venezuelans-understand/

Valentina: Don’t try to learn about our culture. Remember what they say, “A little bit of knowledge is a bad thing.” You are just reading these silly articles to use our culture against us. That is a very Karen-ish thing to do. However, in this article, #11 is good for you to know. Instead of saying “Be forewarned” all of the time, we should say “Be Pendiente.” The phrase “Be Pendiente” is true to our culture. Not that it matters much, as you will never attract any loyal Latin American readers here. You are too ignorant and offensive. Be forewarned!

Maeve: Was today a stressful day for you? Who else can you fight with? How can we make your day worse? You read an article today about an ex-wife suing a reality star for stealing her husband. Too bad California does not allow women to sue their home wrecker. I will just have to file in a state that does allow this. Be very afraid and “Be forewarned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment