Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A prediction from Maeve

Maeve: Knowing my husband, so well. I suspect that he is having a midlife crisis and pining for the college coed (before me,) whom he had a burning desire for, lost touch with, but whom he never forgot. You and he were never really an item and admittedly not even friends. I foresee that after a potential meeting and sexual rendezvous that you will then get into a wicked, passionate fight bringing your affair to an end. Then Trey will ultimately come to his senses and come running back to me in Santa Cruz. As angry and hurt as I would be for him stupidly straying, I would welcome him back with open arms. I would then attempt to cure him of his wandering eye with some special tea. You are May Pang in this romantic scenario, the temptress and relationship ruiner. I am the steadfast, loving wife of a rock star. As the story told by May Pang goes, John Lennon and May began an affair. Jilted Yoko sought to lure John back to her. So Yoko gave John a tiring tea concoction, hypnotized him, and never let him out of her sight again! He reportedly never strayed again until his untimely death.  Sounds like a jolly good plan. Until death do us part! Be forewarned!

Maeve: I have a message for Trey Sanders if he happens to read this blog: “Van life” is over for you, if you leave me. Be forewarned! Our cute and romantic travels in a camper trailer will end as soon as you end your marriage for this…over the hill homebody that is so unadventurous and unlike me it’s disgusting. She would never dare take off with you up the coast to sleep in a trailer or a tent. Be forewarned. Her kids couldn’t hack it. She couldn’t even hack it. You can seal the coffin on your prior adventurous life of leisure, travel, and frequent, uninterrupted sex! You wouldn’t want to surrender that! Think deeply about the door which you would be closing. If you leave me for her, your awesome life in Santa Cruz will come to a bitter end…and you will end up in financial ruin! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment