Thursday, February 23, 2023

Heart to heart

 Trey: Let me tell you something. So you’re correct that I am not leaving my wife. When you chose Stephen over me in 2004, it rocked my world. I vowed to keep coming down to Carlsbad not only to catch a glimpse of you, but more importantly I wanted you to see me. I wanted to let you know that you will be a part of my life in a small role perhaps. But you will have a role nonetheless. I was addicted to you. I was shy but addicted to you. I am still addicted to you, in a way. That is why I make so many trips down from Santa Cruz to Carlsbad. I revel in driving you crazy and keeping you guessing as I would, if we had actually married. I am sorry not sorry that you eventually realized what you missed out on and for turning your world upside down. However I will never stop driving by/stalking you. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment