Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Caplyta, my new antipsychotic

So I am trying a new antipsychotic tonight called Caplyta. The Caplyta commercial claims that weight gain on Caplyta is unlikely. I feel that Vraylar was a weight gainer for me, so we will see how this new medication helps or hurts me. I just took it 20 minutes ago and I think that my throat is feeling dry now.

Maeve: So you are trying your new antipsychotic tonight? Big deal. You will hear voices in your head regardless, as we are still hexing you! Your hopes of losing weight with a different antipsychotic will be a fruitless effort, as your diet is fruitless! Diet is everything to losing weight. As they say, losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. Just look at me! I am 100% committed to both my diet and exercising hardcore…and it shows! Have you ever heard the expression “abs are made in the kitchen?” Try controlling what you eat! Don’t spend so much time in the kitchen! If I don’t say so myself, you could learn a lot from me! A lot! Watch and learn! Eat my dust and eat your heart out, as you are not a threat to me! My man’s eyes are solely focused on me, as you keep stuffing your face and getting fatter! There is no hope for you and your attempt at losing weight with your new antipsychotic! Be forewarned!

 Valentina: That’s right! The weight is just going to fall off of you now! No effort required! You have got it all figured out! Right! You will continue to be fat because we are hexing you to be fat! Be forewarned! Because we are toxic, right? And we hate our jealous haters, so we are watching you and we are hexing you! Be forewarned!

Matteo: Stupid bitch! Don’t insult my sister by calling her toxic! We are not toxic and we are not the one with the problem!  If you had minded your own business and stayed out of Maeve’s marriage we wouldn’t have started giving you the evil eye in the first place! You are trying to grab the gaze of Maeve’s husband?! As if you compare to Maeve’s beauty?! We would never have bothered to hex a washed up old hag like you, if not for that! You started this and it takes two to tango, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment