Friday, February 10, 2023

Flashback to 2014



 And I hope that I am making at least one of you jealous!! I had some fun while single. Being silly in a Photo Booth at a wedding in the second picture. lol 

Maeve: Nice pictures from back in the day, when you started making trouble for me and my marriage. These pathetic attempts at thirst traps are the reason we started hexing you. Who do you think you are? You are not pretty and you don’t even look as good as you did then. You have aged badly and gained a ton of weight. You are not a threat to me. Try CrossFit and not eating so much. Maybe then you will attract someone else’s husband. As it stands now, you are merely imagining things. You don’t have a chance in hell with my happily married husband. What do you think I have been doing all day? Working his family over shmoozing and consoling them at Trey’s father’s funeral. And guess who I am working over and consoling tonight? You guessed it. The man of “our” dreams and my husband Dr. Trey Sanders. You only get to fantasize about him and then you wake up. So eat your heart out and be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment