Thursday, February 2, 2023

Great song


 Great song. I wish that I had worn more red lipstick in college and more dresses. That would have left an impression. I would love for the young men at my college to remember me that way. I was more copping the style of a flannel-wearing tomboyish Chris Cornell wannabe. You were more of a hooded sweatshirt with khaki pants and flip flops kind of guy. We found ourselves attracted to each other despite our questionable fashion choices. I will say you have more than made up for your Doogie days by developing your cool Native Californian style. You are looking better with age. If I didn’t dislike the taste of wine I would say that you were aging like fine wine too! You are truly too handsome for her!!  Ah well! At least I can continue to rock my sweats every day living my life here in Carlsbad without you. This song reminds me of you though, my ideal man, who looks tres maqnifique at 48 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment