Wednesday, February 8, 2023

We are mourning at this time.

 Maeve: Quit looking at our social media for a post to hate on. We are not out partying now. We are in mourning. We are mourning the loss of my beloved father in law. Trey is with me in Aptos which you probably pronounce Ap-toes because you are just some lost, ignorant loser, trying to figure out Santa Cruz! It is pronounced Ap-toss! Quit trying to study Santa Cruz and reading the Santa Cruz Sentinel! You will never take my place in our lovely beach view home with my lovely husband Trey. You wish that you could comfort my man in his time of mourning. Take my word. It has been my pleasure to help and comfort him, during this time, if you know what I mean. We are spoiled to have each other and to take comfort in each other during the hard times and every day. We will continue to pleasure each other until death do us part. You can just eat your heart out! You never knew Treys father, our departed St. Michael and you never will. He is soaring above us, with the eagles. Your eternal destination will be quite different for sure, so see you in hell! You are not welcome to join us in Michaels celebration of life. Thank God you will not be at his funeral, but I know that you are tempted to crash it, being the stalker you are. Stay far away from us this Friday! Stay right there in Carlsbad and prepare for battle this Super Bowl Sunday! You are just rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs to spite me. Philadelphia is where I met my soulmate,  Trey, who set my heart afire. You cannot compete with that. Prepare to lose to me…again, during the Super Bowl! Be forewarned!

Valentina: Don’t forget to wear Kansas City scarlet red this Sunday, like the harlot and home wrecker you are! She will revel in wearing all of her devil red clothes. Be sure to take lots of pictures to share with the world! I want to see your miserable face when you lose! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment