Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wow!


 I think the spirit of Frank Zappa just smacked me in the face from beyond the grave right now. lol 

Maeve: The reason that you don’t have the rock star, stellar life that I have is because you were extremely bitchy to men, at a pivotal time in your life, namely college. You walked around like you were better than everyone else and like you were too good for your male suitors. You should have been sweet and acquiescing, like me. I “hooked up”with my man Trey Sanders way before I hooked him into marriage. You were not that smart and you played your cards all wrong. UC Santa Barbara was a fun, party school, so I hear. You should have engaged in a little of the hookup culture, with the right partners. I did. Oh well. I have said it before. I will say it again. You are a loser and it’s too late now to redo your life, Miss 19 going on 50. We already renewed our vows. You saw my upgraded wedding ring. We are committed to finishing our blissful marital journey until the end of time. He just chose me…again! So move on! Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment