Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I always think that everything is inter-related. I always think everything is about me or directed at me. Do you ever go to the grocery store or a restaurant and think that someone put on a song for you, specifically, to hear? Today, I was at Gelson's and felt that I was meant to hear the song I was hearing. The song on the speaker spoke to me. I am living proof that if you never say what you need to say and feel, it can drive you crazy. I vent a lot on this blog all the things that no one, even my psychiatrist, want to hear. (especially the stories my voices tell) If I do not vent somewhere, I believe, the voices will continue to haunt me daily. I know I have been posting a lot of videos lately, but I just wanted to show the song that really got me thinking today.


2 comments:

  1. john mayer is great. i love free fallin. check out james bay, he's one of my favs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this website needs a like button for comments. I like John Mayer too!

    ReplyDelete