Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Female internal voice: I am slightly stupid too!

I was trying to relax today (on election day) by listening to chill, relaxing music and my female internal voice actually cracked a joke!? Maybe it was intended to offend me, maybe not. I really do not care. I enjoy listening to Slightly Stoopid, and although this band sings about weed, it does not trigger me to smoke pot. This is great music though.

Like I have said before, people with SZ/SZA can't have any fun. We cannot smoke pot, or it could trigger psychosis. We can't even think about weed. I still drink in small doses and I refuse to give up listening to music, however edgy it may be.

***I only listen to this particular band in private though, because they sing about marijuana and I do not want my kids to hear and be influenced by it. #ADULTING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment