Thursday, November 22, 2018

Over the years, I have realized the stress of the holidays usually takes it's toll on me.  I have to drive in traffic for roughly 45-60 miles to Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. My children's behavior at my relative's houses can stress me out too. This Thanksgiving, I did not particularly feel included socially, so that sucked. To drive so far and be ignored is enough to trigger voices, especially when everyone around you is talking and laughing. I took a Xanax for the ride there which helped. But towards then end of Thanksgiving, I slowly started hearing voices. When I was asked to drive home, the voices escalated. Perhaps I should have declined driving home. My passivity got the best of me, knowing that my husband really did not want to drive. Here is how the drive home went:

Esteban: Be forewarned. We hate you, so we are hexing you.

Federica: We are keeping tabs on you, so we are still hexing you. Be forewarned. We are going to hex you for the rest of your life. Be forewarned. You are having a mid-life crisis. Be forewarned. So, what are you thinking of doing about Keith Spellman?

Esteban: (while I am driving) There is a Mexican trailing you. Be forewarned. There is a Mexican behind you. You dusted him. Be forewarned. (While I read the signs passing by) San Onofre State Beach is not hexing you! We are hexing you! She thinks that Stephen is the reason that she is hearing voices. Be forewarned. You know what you did. Be forewarned. That is the reason we are hexing you. We are going to hex you for the rest of your life. So be forewarned.

Cam you believe the rug in Esteban's house? Sick!



No comments:

Post a Comment