Tuesday, November 27, 2018

When I first started my blog in 2014, I was honestly venting and trying to get help from the people that I believed were persecuting me. My blog will always have hints of that, as my delusions will probably never fully escape me. However my blog has grown into so much more than that. I have a quest for knowledge about my condition that I love to share with whomever is interested. I have become more of a mental health advocate, trying to increase understanding about my mental illness of schizoaffective disorder. I hope that I am helping the cause, although sometimes I wonder whether I am hurting or helping. I try to infuse a bit of humor into my blog, because I have a sense of humor and because I am much more than my mental illness. 

I am bragging today about the pageviews I have received across the globe. Some pageviews may be inadvertent, but I get the sense that people worldwide are interested in what I have to say, which is very flattering. Will this translate into book sales and beyond? I hope so! Here is a screenshot of the countries in which I have received the highest number of pageviews. Thank you Google readers for reading my blog and for leaving mostly positive comments and feedback. It is much appreciated. Come back anytime!



No comments:

Post a Comment