Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Don’t read my blog you don’t have love for big beautiful women!!

 https://www.scarymommy.com/man-body-shaming-women/?amp=1

Today I came across a thread discussing the not-so-wonderful time of the 1980’s where women were routinely fat-shamed, especially in the surf/beach culture. Fuck surfers anyway, because they don’t own the beach. Us fat folks will go anywhere we please. I am so out of it but I was unaware that there was a popular bumper sticker in San Diego beach communities that read “No Fat Chicks.” Again, fuck you for that. This is the very reason I hated San Diego , when I first moved here and it’s mad-dogging, territorial surfers. I pray that you have and will continue to evolve. I take a powerful antipsychotic for my SZA, that works against me ever being super skinny, according to San Diego beach culture standards. Deal with it! I am sick of hiding from stuck up surfers and sick of the pretense! I want to go to the beach!!

Matteo: That is true! You are fat! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment