Sunday, February 20, 2022

Magic


I believe in magic! I might have posted this video before. I named my first child Olivia after Olivia Newton-John. She is beautiful, sweet, graceful, and has a beautiful singing voice. Who wouldn’t name their daughter after her? A few years ago, I made a disparaging comment on Twitter when people were praising Olivia Newton-John for opening up about her marijuana use for Cancer pain. It was a knee jerk reaction out of jealousy possibly. It was all so new and I didn’t fully understand her perspective as I hadn’t been touched by Cancer. In 2019, when my mother died from Cancer, I saw her pain and suffering and I changed my tune big time. I wonder what I would do in the same situation? Living with/dying of Cancer is a hellish situation  and since my antipsychotic medication isn’t controlling my voices as it is, would I use marijuana for pain? I am probably going to go down hearing voices and taking the voices down  with me, in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment