Thursday, February 24, 2022

Good news


 Maeve: Stupid bitch! You know that I would have stopped and been the first one to come to the aid of the injured boy! Be forewarned! I am a Good Samaritan! I care about people! Trey and I rescue dogs and people, so be forewarned! What have you ever done for anyone besides yourself? How do you help others? How do you give back to the world? Pay it forward? I know that you don’t do a thing! Your karma is working in reverse! I know what you are plotting to do!  Even when you are given an opportunity to improve your karma, you fuck it all up. Now you’ve done it! That boy will probably die because of your apathy! Then your karma will remain in the trash for good! Amen and be forewarned!

Matteo: Matteo has something to say! I sent you over to the cops today. You weren’t trying to redeem yourself for fleeing the scene of the accident!  I was hoping that they would beat or arrest you. Your history with the police has not been good. I think it’s time for another handcuffed trip in the back of a squad car to the closest mental hospital. Another 5150 would be great right about now. I would find that to be incredibly pleasing and quite hilarious too! Be forewarned! If I could wish you back into handcuffs, that is where you would find yourself again! Keep it up! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment