Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Virgin Moon



I viewed a beautiful crescent moon tonight. Later, I learned from Wikipedia, that the Catholic Church associates crescent moons with the Virgin Mary and virginity. It’s interesting and frustrating, at the same time, that there is no in-between in Catholicism. As a female, you are either a crescent moon (virgin) or a full moon (pregnant) So, what does that make me? 

Maeve: You lack the luminescent beauty of the moon. You don’t even compare. You will always be a pregnant-looking full moon, so be forewarned!

Matteo: You know nothing about the moon! Be forewarned! You look to Wikipedia for your education about everything! You’re so stupid!

Me: At least I don’t perform animal sacrifices, for the devil, by moonlight!

Matteo: You see, right there, more racism and ignorance folks! I love nature! I love animals! I love the moon! I don’t perform animal sacrifices! If I didn’t hate you so much, I would say that we had a lot in common, but you messed with my family and  now you are going to pay!  I could care less about faithless Trey’s wandering eye. But you have been tempting him all along and you caused the breakdown of his marriage to Maeve. She is suffering in the worst way now! For your actions against her, my family, we will never stop hexing you! Be forewarned! 

Maeve: Psych! Trey and I are happily in bed together, right now, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment