Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Sigh!

I dreamt that 

It was all a façade

Forever rocking your pictures 

On Facebook 

In an expensive suit

Looking every bit of gorgeous 

With your decked out wife

And your wedding ring

Who would have known 

That a spontaneous kiss

Could be so phony and staged?

No offense

But haven’t we been soulmates

In love with each other since day 1?

What a relief to know that

You couldn’t keep away from me

As I couldn’t either 

Bravely traveling down to my neck of the woods 

To catch a glimpse of me 

Sigh, how romantic!


Maeve: He meant it, at the time, bitch! We were madly in love with each other! This is all a huge disaster, thanks to your snooping around our Facebook pages and for contacting my husband! Private message him and tell him that you are still in love with him, why don’t you? Stupid bitch! We are not done hexing you yet, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment