Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday night sermon

Maeve: You think that you are going to just outright steal my man? Stop dreaming! You are up to no good. Have you ever heard of the expression “idle hands are the devils playground?” Of course you have! It’s right out of the Bible and you are an “admitted” Catholic! Well shame on you, for practicing that! No wonder your friends are starting to hate you! Be forewarned! You need to make the most of your idle time, as opposed to leaning into your thoughts of stealing my husband! Do not covet your neighbors spouse! Go back and read your Bible, Catholic, because you are disobeying every single Commandment! What a hypocrite you are! Be forewarned! I am not using witchcraft on you tonight! I am using Catholicism! Let’s see if that sinks in, as nothing else that I have tried, has worked so far. Now, I appeal to your conscience. Do you feel at all guilty for flirting with and fantasizing about my husband?? You should!! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment