Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday snooping

 Maeve: Yes, you should be very embarrassed! Your bizarre blog is making you look bad…to Trey Sanders. You need to just stop blogging. Be forewarned! Look at me! I am the sane one! I am decorating Treys office, in his preferred style, because I love him so much! I have a few surprises here and there for him. What are you going to do to express your love for Trey Sanders?  I have loved Trey since I first laid eyes on him, and I am not letting him go! Hopefully, he will soon come to his senses! Be forewarned! I love Trey! I Truly love him for everything that he is! Not just for his appearance or his money! I mean, that is all wonderful, but you don’t even know him! That’s all you care about! You don’t know him well enough to love him on the same level that I love him and you never will! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment