Thursday, March 17, 2022

Size differential: Do I look tiny or what?



Here I am, standing in front of a magnificent San Diego Torrey Pine.

Maeve: You are trying to use math terminology in a sentence but you have no clue what you are saying. Be forewarned! I am very intelligent! I was in the honor society at my college, while you were on the verge of failing out, the entire time. Good work? No wonder you can’t do math or correctly use basic vocabulary words in a sentence. Be forewarned! And by the way, you still look fat next to that tree! Be forewarned!

Maeve: Have fun at home tonight doing nothing on St. Patrick’s Day. Meanwhile, Trey and I will be celebrating his Irish heritage and that of our future children together, at a bar. After that, we will commence baby-making and then I will truly lock him in, for life. So be forewarned and have fun drinking alone or whatever stupid activity your evening entails!

No comments:

Post a Comment