Saturday, March 12, 2022

You don’t like my shirt?


Today the voices insulted my new green tshirt that says “Gardener” on it. Everyone else doesn’t seem to mind it. I may not be a full time gardener, for an occupation, but I plan to spend more time in my garden gardening. Communing with nature, in the sunshine, is good for the soul!

Maeve: Gardener? What have you ever planted, in your life…besides the “seeds of chaos” in my marriage? I hate you, so be forewarned! You’re more like a housekeeper and a short order cook, if anything! From what I see,  you seriously don’t do much more than lay on your  couch and type out rumors about me to post on your blog. Which brings me back to the reason why we are hexing you, in the first place. You are messing with my man and you are blaming your voices on me! What nerve you have! Knock it off! Be forewarned! We will never stop hexing you, at this rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment