Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Wake up!


 I just finished watching Almost Famous for the first time. I had been avoiding watching the movie all these years. Musicians drive me a little crazy. Also Penny Lane looks a bit like Maeve so all the more reason not to watch it and dwell on Trey Sanders! Spare me their love story!

Maeve: Yes that is why Trey fell for me so hard and so fast. You have no idea what it was like when we first met and fell in love! He told me that I looked beautiful like Penny Lane in Almost Famous. Everyone thinks I am like Penny. You could never compete with me. Be forewarned! Wake up and quit dreaming is right!

Valentina: That’s not Maeve. No thank you! That’s you! Maeve is not a scandalous groupie home wrecker! That is your life story to a T and she doesn’t end up with her man in the end, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment