Thursday, March 3, 2022

My road rage encounter


Sorry I am too lazy to retype this story about road rage. Well the crazy car had two white dudes in it who may have stolen that car and were definitely on drugs. I thought the driver was mad that I tried to pass him because he kept swerving into me.  I drove back down La Costa later and the crazy car was abandoned on the side of the road with a police officer driving towards it. Crazy!

“Ok so this woman kind of saved my life today. I was on the verge of getting into a road rage with this car who kept weaving into my lane as I tried to pass Anyway this woman motioned to me to back off. So I did. I calmed down and stayed far behind the crazy car who slammed into something and lost its rear bumper. They later abandoned the car and nowhere to be found???”

No comments:

Post a Comment