Sunday, August 14, 2022

My secret admirer sent me these cupcakes



Is this a delivery from my secret admirer or an attempt to poison me? When I was not home today, my son opened the door and received a package from a delivery person. There was no note attached to reveal who the sender was. Inside the box were 6 cupcakes.  I ate one red velvet cupcake just out of curiosity. I believe Dr. and Mrs. Trey Sanders had a red velvet wedding cake. Sigh! Our wedding cake would not have been that flavor. I don’t like blood red looking cake but that’s just me. Vanilla or lemon flavor would have been just fine. Kisses 👄 and more to my secret admirer. The cupcake was truly delicious!

Maeve: I have been processing my response to what you said about our wedding cake and here’s the thing. You have balls to cyberstalk us to the point of figuring out what flavor cake we ate on our wedding night. You don’t know any of us so you are trying to figure out our private wedding details through Facebook photos that different people posted. You have balls and a lot of nerve for thinking and speaking ill of our beautiful betrothal. I thought Trey was my soulmate and that this was the beginning of an everlasting marriage. Til death do us part and everything?  Our relationship, up to that point, was a storybook fairytale, as you well know. Everyone was jealous of me and my handsome med school beau. He was a total gentleman and sweetheart, who fit in with my many friends. I had no idea what he was leaving out. I did not realize that he was holding back important details and truths until years into our marriage. I am heartbroken and you sit here making jokes and ripping up our wedding pictures. We hate you so we will continue to hex you! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment