Thursday, August 11, 2022

Nice day in San Clemente








Matt: Don’t kid yourself Danielle! Your  BMI is higher than 99% of the population in San Clemente.  You were a joke to the residents of San Clemente. You were not imagining that. It did say No Dogs Allowed on the pier sign and you walked on it anyway. That’s trespassing! It’s a wonder the pier held your weight! Next stop. The rickety Santa Cruz pier. Let’s make some magic there. You might be heavy enough to make the pier collapse. One can only hope and pray. Be forewarned!

I just spent a beautiful day in San Clemente. I did feel insecure about my weight and comparing myself to others and wondering what other people were thinking. But overall it was a great day spent with my friends. I prefer down to earth Carlsbad to San Clemente though. I have more love for my home since 1999 and I do think it has nicer people than the super wealthy Orange County.

No comments:

Post a Comment