Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Home wrecker or hero?

 My friend was telling me a story about her cousin who is engaged and her wedding is nearing . She recently reconnected with another man who she used to know from college. They talk regularly, reminiscing about college , and growing increasingly close. Needless to say, she is getting cold feet. My friend asked what she should do. I said, “run for the hills! Run away with him” Reconnecting with a handsome old flame from college would have put a stop to my impending nuptials too. Just saying. Sorry not sorry if you don’t like my advice! My friend thinks the man from college should back off, as her cousin is already in a long term relationship with a faithful man and engaged to boot. I disagree. He isn’t being a home wrecker. He is following his heart! lol  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment